As we approach the two-year mark of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are all tired, weary and perhaps a little bit angry. We never could have dreamed of how this would impact our lives and the lives of our family. For many, family dynamics have been strained, close relationships have become more difficult, and conflict has increased. In some cases, the pandemic has shined a light on problems in a marriage. If you have decided that it is time to consider divorce as a next step for you and your family, Johnson Mediation can help. Our approach is client-centered, and we work to address your family’s unique needs. Here are some basic things you can expect when you work with our team.
1. We will serve as your guide through the process: The divorce process is complex and overwhelming. The team at Johnson Mediation can help you navigate the process from start to finish so that you can focus on the healing process for your family.
2. Superior divorce mediation services: Divorce mediation is a highly effective strategy for settling the terms of a divorce and can be used in nearly all divorce cases. In fact, the state of Minnesota actually encourages all couples to try mediation before going through the courts. Johnson Mediation offers free consultations if you want to learn more about the mediation process.
3. Flexible scheduling options: Part of the reason that litigation takes so long is that the court system is backed up. If you try mediation, you have much more flexibility in terms of scheduling mediation sessions. In fact, our team now schedules both in person and virtual mediation sessions based on your needs and your preferences.
4. Extensive tools and resources to help you make sound decisions: Our staff has extensive experience with the mediation process and can connect you with resources and provide you with tools to help you make the best decisions for your situation about dividing property, child custody and spousal maintenance and child support.
5. Save you money and time: Mediation is between 20-50% less expensive than a court battle and can be completed in a fraction of the time. These are just two of the many important benefits of choosing mediation over litigation.
Comprehensive Divorce Mediation Services
If you are ready to take that first step toward divorce, we are here to help. Call Johnson Mediation today at 952-401-7599 to schedule an appointment.