Free One Hour Consultation
More and more couples going through divorce are choosing mediation over litigation to help guide them through the process of divorce. Most people have never been in a Mediator’s office so they may have questions that need to be answered to assess if mediation is right for them.
Here is what you can expect in the free confidential consultation:
- You will each complete an intake form to gather information about your specific situation. No two divorces are the same and we practice a client centered approach to tailor solutions for each person.
- Together we will review the information on your separate intake forms to ensure we have a clear understanding of each of your needs.
- We will talk through the steps of mediation to get to final agreements
- Identification of issues to be resolved
- Information gathering
- Discussion and generation of potential solutions
- Reaching final agreements
- Next steps
- Answer any questions you may have
The free consultation is completely confidential and gives you an opportunity to assess if mediation is right for you and if you feel comfortable with the mediator. We are connected to many mediators in our network and want you to feel comfortable with both mediation and the mediator that will be guiding you through the process.
Appointments Available on Evenings and Weekends
Give us a call or email us today to set up an appointment. We look forward to hearing from you.