Just as is often the case when choosing a physician or dentist, some people connect better with a male mediator or a female mediator to resolve divorce issues. Divorce mediation has become more popular in recent years as a way to work through complex divorce issues without the conflict, time, stress and cost of traditional divorce litigation. For male preferred divorce mediation services, Jeff Johnson of Johnson Mediation is highly qualified as an experienced divorce mediator. Comprehensive divorce mediation services can assist with a wide range of issues that may come up during or after the divorce process. Your mediation sessions could cover topics including child support, division of assets, spousal support and parenting plans.
Why Choose Divorce Mediation over Litigation?
Many people are incorrect in assuming that divorce litigation through the court system is the only way to resolve complex financial or child related conflicts. This assumption is false. An experienced divorce mediator can help both parties to find common agreement that is more fairly balanced. In many cases, your mediator can assist with a wider range of topics and outside issues than would be deliberated in court. More reasons to choose divorce mediation over courtroom litigation:
1. Cheaper – Cost of divorce mediation is often much lower than litigation.
2. Range of Divorce Issues – Comprehensive divorce mediation can cover a wide range issues from simple to complex.
3. Less Conflict – Mediation process can be very effective for resolving conflicts with less resentment moving forward when both parties feel that they are being heard equally.
4. Faster Process – Negotiating a variety of divorce issues with the assistance of a divorce mediator can resolve the entire process much faster.
5. Confidentiality – Mediation sessions are kept confidential.
6. Supportive – Johnson Mediation provides services that can support individuals throughout the entire divorce process from initial consultation to post-divorce counseling services.
7. Family Focused Results – Divorce mediation can take into account the welfare of the entire family, including both spouses and the children.
Comprehensive Divorce Mediation Services
Some commonality in issues that could be focused upon in comprehensive divorce mediation sessions at Johnson Mediation include:
• Parenting Time
• Child Support
• Spousal Support
• Division of Assets and Liabilities
Experienced Divorce Mediator
Working with an experienced divorce mediator like Jeff Johnson can be a perfect fit particularly for individuals more comfortable with a male mediator. Comprehensive divorce mediation services provided by Johnson Mediation are usually a more balanced approach to resolving many known and unforeseen factors encountered in the entire divorce process.
Contact Johnson Mediation for Comprehensive Divorce Mediation Services at: (952) 401-7599. Evening and Weekend Appointments are available.