Divorce is widely known as one of life’s most difficult events. It can be sudden, after a breach of trust or infidelity, or it can be a natural progression after growing apart for many years. Divorce can take an enormous emotional and financial toll on both parties, including any children from the marriage and coming to terms with this life change can seem impossible. Johnson Mediation offers a wide range of divorce services that can help you come to terms with your divorce by focusing on your future, and on how to move forward in a new direction in the most positive way possible.
Navigate Your Divorce with Less Stress
Every divorce is unique and there is no specific recipe for how to move forward. One thing that is clear, however, is that finding support during this time is critical. This can come from family, friends, co-workers and other divorce resources. Johnson Mediation specializes in helping individuals and families navigate divorce with less stress, and less financial burden so that you can focus on your future, rather than your past. Our team focuses on you and your family and can provide assistance through each step of the process. Our divorce support services include:
- Divorce Mediation: Our trained and experienced divorce mediators can help you settle the terms of your divorce including division of joint property, child custody, and child and spousal support. Divorce mediation takes less time and costs less than litigation.
- Divorce Coaching: If you need individual support, our divorce coach can help you understand the process and provide support and assistance for making the necessary decisions regarding your divorce. A divorce coach can help you manage your emotions during the divorce process, set attainable goals and work toward living a fuller life after divorce.
- Parenting Consulting: A parenting consultant works with families to solve a wide variety of issues, including visitation, discipline and managing differing parenting styles. Most often a contract is used in these cases.
- Parenting Time Expeditor: A parenting time expeditor focuses on helping couples manage issues related to visitation and schedules.
- Early Neutral Evaluation (ENE): An ENE gives a couple a realistic assessment of financial issues, custody issues and parenting time issues so that a couple can decide whether to pursue litigation or decide to settle their case.
- Post Divorce Support: It is normal to feel sadness, anger and even grief after divorce. Johnson Mediation offers post-divorce support to help individuals move forward with their life after their divorce is final.
Divorce Support Services
If you are going through a divorce, consider finding support that can help you come to terms with your divorce and allow you to move forward. Johnson Mediation offers services that can give you the tools that you need to successfully navigate divorce. For more information, call 952-401-7599.